Hearing Attendee Information
The Commission holds all hearings via the Webex online meeting application, with all offenders and participants attending virtually. The public is strongly encouraged to attend hearings virtually using Webex. To meet the requirement in the Open Meetings Act for a physical location, the Executive Director will be present at the Idaho State Police (ISP) District 3 Office at 700 S. Stratford Drive, Meridian, Idaho. We request those attending hearings in person, contact our office at least 24 hours in advance. Those attending in person at the Idaho State Police office must dress accordingly and have an ID available.
For more information on attending hearings, using Webex, or the daily hearing order, please click here.
To testify at a hearing, you must register at least 5 days prior to the hearing.
- One Attorneys will be allowed to testify at the end of the hearing
- One Supporter, who has registered 5 days in advance of the hearing, will be allowed to testify at the beginning of the hearing. Please use the name you registered with when you log into Webex so we are able to identify you.
- Victims or victims representatives will provide their testimony at the end of the hearing, just prior to the Commission going into executive session.
- If you are attending via telephone, please call using the phone number you provided when registering so we are able to identify you.
- Attendees will be muted by Commission staff upon entering the hearing session and video feeds will be disabled. Those who are scheduled to testify will be invited by the Commission to unmute themselves and turn video on when appropriate.
- Please maintain appropriate dress and conduct while on video. If your behavior is disruptive or inappropriate you may be removed from the meeting by Commission staff.
- The daily hearing schedule is updated the each evening during hearing sessions. That scheduled can be found by visiting the Commission Hearing Schedule page.
As of September 2022 the Parole Commission will no longer be streaming parole hearings via Webex. Those wishing to attend hearings are welcome to attend at our office, located at 3056 Elder Street, Boise, Idaho. We are offering you this advanced notification in an attempt to be proactive, allowing those wishing to attend time to make necessary arrangements.
Hearing Attendee Registration