Official Government Website

Contacts for general information and questions:



Public Records Requests


The Idaho Commission of Pardons and Parole provides public records retained by the agency, upon request in accordance with the Idaho Public Records Act and IDAPA 50.01.01.

All public records requests must be submitted in writing. You can either fill out the following form and submit it electronically, or send in a written request via the US Mail.


Sending by U.S. Mail

You can also submit your public records request via U.S. Mail.  Within the request, you must include your name, address, phone number, a description of the information you are requesting, and if possible, an email address.

Mailed requests can be sent to:

Idaho Commission of Pardons & Parole
3056 Elder Street
Boise, Idaho 83705

We will respond to your request within three (3) business days of receipt of the request. There will be times that we cannot honor that request within those three (3) days. However, you will receive a response from us identifying the reason for the delay in accordance with Idaho Code §74-103.

ver: 3.5.1 | last updated: