As of November 2022 the Parole Commission will no longer be streaming parole hearings via Webex. Those wishing to attend hearings are welcome to attend at our office, located at 3056 Elder Street, Boise, Idaho. We are offering you this advanced notification in an attempt to be proactive, allowing those wishing to attend time to make necessary arrangements.
Due to circumstances beyond the Commission’s control, all hearing dates and times are subject to change. Changes to the schedule will be updated on this page.
The Commission of Pardons and Parole holds hearings via WebEx. Victims may testify virtually, and supporters may also testify if they have provided notice to the Commission five days prior to the hearing. For more information on attending hearings, WebEx, daily hearings order, please see the information below.
For more information regarding parole hearings and how to register to attend a parole hearing click here.
The public is strongly encouraged to use WebEx to attend the hearings, and Commissioners and inmates will also be appearing virtually.
To meet the requirement in the Open Meetings Act for a physical location, the Executive Director will be present at the Idaho State Police (ISP) District 3 Office at 700 S. Stratford Drive, Meridian, Idaho. If you would like to attend hearings in person at the ISP office, please contact the Commission at least 24 hours in advance at 208-334-2520. ISP cannot answer questions about hearings or Commission processes, so please only call the Commission with questions. Those attending in person at the ISP office must dress appropriately, have no weapons or illegal drugs, and have an ID available. You will be required to wear a mask and comply with social distancing guidelines.
You can access WebEx with these options:
- To use a computer or electronic device with internet service, click the following link:
- To use a cell phone, download the WebEx Meet app in your app store and follow the prompts.
- The hearing session meeting number and password for the day’s hearings are available below and will be updated throughout the session.
- Opportunities for testimony via WebEx will remain the same:
- Attorneys will be allowed to testify at the end of the hearing.
- One Supporter, who has registered 5 days in advance of the hearing, will be allowed to testify at the beginning of the hearing. Please use the name you registered with when you log into WebEx so we are able to identify you.
- Victims or victims representatives will provide their testimony at the end of the hearing, just prior to the Commission going into executive session.
- The Commission will call on those people when it is their turn to testify, you will be muted by Commission staff until it is your designated time to testify to minimize background noise.
- Please maintain appropriate dress and conduct while on video. If your behavior is disruptive or inappropriate you may be removed from the meeting by Commission staff.
- The public will be placed on hold while the Commission deliberates during executive session. Once the Executive session has ended, you will be able to enter the meeting room.
- To avoid the public waiting for their hearing on WebEx for a lengthy period of time, the hearing order is posted below. When hearings are completed the inmate’s name will be struck through by Commission staff.
WebEx Meeting Information:
WebEx Call In Number (toll): 415-655-0001
WebEx Meeting Number: 2462 494 0652
WebEx Meeting Password: n8kFkrhpF28
|Join from the meeting link:|
*Please note- the hearing order for the following day will be posted upon the closing of the current hearing session, be advised that hearings could go past 6 p.m. at times.
- January 2022 – 12/29/2021
- February 2022 -01/28/2022
- March 2022 -02/25/2022
- April 2022 -03/26/2022
- May 2022 -04/29/2022
- June 2022 -05/27/2022
- July 2022 -06/24/2022
- August 2022 -07/22/2022
- September 2022 -08/26/2022
- October 2022 -09/23/2022
- November 2022 -10/21/2022
- December 2022 – 11/25/2022